Here is were we are located:
Please do not worry about how to find us.
We will send you a detailed description about "How to find our place".
The distance between Halifax International Airport and us is around 287 km (17 Mi), an around 3 hours’ drive. Coming from the Airport you do not go in to the City of Halifax, because the Airport is already in our direction.
The first 2 hours you just stay on the Trans Canada Highway 104 / 105, without turning left or right, just keep driving ahead towards Truro – New Glasgow – Antigonish – Cape Breton Island.
Entering Cape Breton Island via the Canso Causeway, keep going on the Trans Canada Highway 105 (TCH 105) towards Baddeck / North Sydney. Leave the TCH at Exit 4. That is just 2 Minutes before you would enter the village of Whycocomagh, or just 20 Minutes before Baddeck.
From the highway TCH 105 Exit 4 it is about 15 Minutes to us.
Distances between us and:
- Caribou Ferry PEI a little bit less than 2 hours
- Newfoundland Ferry North Sydney: less than 1 hour
- Little Narrows Ferry (at TCH Exit 6): around 5 Minutes
- Englishtown Ferry St Ann's Bay (at TCH Exit 12) : around 35 minutes
- Halifax International Airport: 287 km, around 3 hours,
- Town of Baddeck: around 35 Minutes
- Cabot Trail: around 20 Minutes
- Cape Breton Highlands: around 30 minutes
- Cape Breton National Park: around 1 hour
- Skyline Trail: 107 km, around 1 1/2 hour
- National Historic Site Fortress Louisbourg around 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Canso Causeway / Port Hastings: 40 km, 35 minutes
- Margaree River Fly Fishing / Salmon Museum: 40 minutes
- Whale watching Port Hood or Margaree Harbour or Cheticamp: between 40 minutes and 1 hour
- Lake Ainslie: less than 25 Minutes
- Village of Orangedale with Railway Museum, Gas station and convenience store: 20 minutes
- Village of Whycocomagh with Co-Op store, 3 restaurants, Royal Bank, school, gas stations: around 20 minutes
All numbers are estimates only or by our own experiences. For exact dimensions please check out the local maps. Thanks!